Fun Definitions 2
- Cashtration (n.)
- The act of buying a house,
which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period of
- Ignoranus (n.)
- A person who's both stupid and
- Intaxication (n.)
- Euphoria at getting a tax
refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
- Reintarnation (n.)
- Coming back to life as a
- Bozone (n.)
- The substance surrounding stupid
people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer,
unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
- Foreploy (n.)
- Any misrepresentation about
yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
- Giraffiti (n.)
- Vandalism spray-painted very,
- Sarchasm (n.)
- The gulf between the author of
sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
- Inoculatte (v.)
- To take coffee intravenously
when you are running late.
- Osteopornosis (n.)
- A degenerate disease. (This one
got extra credit.)
- Karmageddon (n.)
- It's like, when everybody is
sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth
explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.
- Decafalon (n.)
- The grueling event of getting
through the day consuming only things that are good for you.
- Glibido (n.)
- All talk and no action.
- Dopeler Effect (n.)
- The tendency of stupid ideas
to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
- Arachnoleptic Fit (n.)
- The frantic dance performed
just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.
- Beelzebug (n.)
- Satan in the form of a mosquito, that
gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
- Caterpallor (n.)
- The color you turn after
finding half a worm in the fruit you're eating.
Other humor in the GNU Humor
Source of file: The Washington Post Neologism Contest.