5.10 Displaying Another Class
- C c
- This command lets you switch the member buffer to another class. It
reads the name of the new class from the minibuffer with completion.
- C b
- This is the same command as C c but restricts the classes shown in
the completion list to immediate base classes, only. If only one base
class exists, this one is immediately shown in the minibuffer.
- C d
- Same as C b, but for derived classes.
- C p
- Switch to the previous class in the class hierarchy on the same level as
the class currently displayed.
- C n
- Switch to the next sibling of the class in the class tree.