drums is an IETF working group that is working on the replacement
The functions provided by this library include:
- Remove the comments from the argument and return the results.
- Remove linear white space from the string and return the results.
Spaces inside quoted strings and comments are left untouched.
- Return the last most comment from the string.
- Parse an address string and return a list that contains the mailbox and
the plain text name.
- Parse a string that contains any number of comma-separated addresses and
return a list that contains mailbox/plain text pairs.
- Parse a date string and return an Emacs time structure.
- Narrow the buffer to the header section of the current buffer.