34.3 Using the Gnus Group Buffer
The following commands are available in the Gnus group buffer:
- Switch to the summary buffer for the group on the current line.
- A s
- In the group buffer, list only the groups to which you subscribe and
which contain unread articles (this is the default listing).
- A u
- List all subscribed and unsubscribed groups, but not killed or zombie
- A k
- List killed groups.
- A z
- List zombie groups.
- Toggle the subscription status of the group on the current line
(i.e., turn a subscribed group into an unsubscribed group, or vice
versa). Invoking this on a killed or zombie group turns it into an
- Kill the group on the current line. Killed groups are not recorded in
the .newsrc file, and they are not shown in the l or
- Move point to the previous group containing unread articles.
- Move point to the next unread group.
- Move point to the previous unread group.
- Update your Gnus settings, and quit Gnus.