220.127.116.11 Commands Available in the *xref* Buffer
The following commands are provided in the *xref* buffer by
the special XREF mode:
- Display the reference on the current line.
- Move to the next reference and display it in the other window
- Move to the previous reference and display it in the other window
- Display the reference on the current line in the other window
- Display the reference on the current line and bury the *xref*
- r pattern <RET> replacement <RET>
- Perform interactive query-replace on references that match
the match with replacement. See Identifier Search.
- Quit the window showing the *xref* buffer (
In addition, the usual navigation commands, such as the arrow keys,
C-n, and C-p are available for moving around the buffer
without displaying the references.