220.127.116.11 Pterodactyl Gnus
New features in Gnus 5.8:
- The mail-fetching functions have changed. See the manual for the
many details. In particular, all procmail fetching variables are gone.
If you used procmail like in
(setq nnmail-use-procmail t)
(setq nnmail-spool-file 'procmail)
(setq nnmail-procmail-directory "~/mail/incoming/")
(setq nnmail-procmail-suffix "\\.in")
this now has changed to
'((directory :path "~/mail/incoming/"
See Mail Source Specifiers.
- Gnus is now a MIME-capable reader. This affects many parts of
Gnus, and adds a slew of new commands. See the manual for details.
- Gnus has also been multilingualized. This also affects too
many parts of Gnus to summarize here, and adds many new variables.
gnus-auto-select-first can now be a function to be
called to position point.
- The user can now decide which extra headers should be included in
summary buffers and NOV files.
gnus-article-display-hook has been removed. Instead, a number
of variables starting with
gnus-treat- have been added.
- The Gnus posting styles have been redone again and now works in a
subtly different manner.
- New web-based back ends have been added:
nnultimate. nnweb has been revamped,
again, to keep up with ever-changing layouts.
- Gnus can now read IMAP mail via