1.1 Contributors to PCL-CVS
Contributions to the package are welcome. I have limited time to work
on this project, but I will gladly add any code that you contribute to
me to this package (see Bugs).
The following persons have made contributions to PCL-CVS.
- Brian Berliner wrote CVS, together with some other contributors.
Without his work on CVS this package would be useless...
- Per Cederqvist wrote most of the otherwise unattributed functions in
PCL-CVS as well as all the documentation.
- Inge Wallin wrote the skeleton of
pcl-cvs.texi, and gave useful comments on it. He also wrote
the files elib-node.el and compile-all.el. The file
cookie.el was inspired by Inge.
- Linus Tolke contributed useful comments
on both the functionality and the documentation.
- Jamie Zawinski contributed
pcl-cvs-lucid.el, which was later renamed to
- Leif Lonnblad contributed RCVS support (since superseded by the new
remote CVS support).
- Jim Blandy contributed hooks to automatically
guess CVS log entries from ChangeLog contents, and initial support of
the new Cygnus / Cyclic remote CVS, as well as various sundry bug fixes
- Jim Kingdon contributed lots of fixes to
the build and installation procedure.
- Greg A. Woods contributed code to implement
the use of per-file diff buffers, and vendor join diffs with emerge and
ediff, as well as various and sundry bug fixes and cleanups.
- Greg Klanderman implemented
toggling of marked files, setting of CVS command flags via prefix
arguments, updated the XEmacs support, updated the manual, and fixed
- Stefan Monnier added a slew of other
features and introduced even more new bugs. If there's any bug left,
you can be sure it's his.
Masatake YAMATO made a gracious
contribution of his cvstree code to display a tree of tags which was later
superseded by the new
Apart from these, a lot of people have sent us suggestions, ideas,
requests, bug reports and encouragement. Thanks a lot! Without you
there would be no new releases of PCL-CVS.