These files contain various tools a user can use.
- Idle scheduler for Semantic. Manages reparsing buffers after
edits, and large work tasks in idle time. Includes modes for showing
summary help and pop-up completion.
- The Semantic navigator. Provides many ways to move through a
buffer based on the active tag table.
- A minor mode for decorating tags based on details from the parser.
Includes overlines for functions, or coloring class fields based on
- A decoration mode for include files, which assists users in setting up
parsing for their includes.
- Advanced completion prompts for reading tag names in the minibuffer, or
inline in a buffer.
- Imenu support for using Semantic tags in imenu.
- Automatic bookmarking based on tags. Jump to locations you've been
before based on tag name.
- Support for Semantic tag usage in Speedbar.
- A bunch of small minor-modes that exposes aspects of the semantic
parser state. Includes
- Create an update comments for tags.
- Extensions of data-debug.el for Semantic.
- Draw some charts from stats generated from parsing.
- Profiler for helping to optimize the Semantic analyzer.