There are several hooks in speedbar allowing custom behaviors to be
added. Available hooks are:
- Hooks run when speedbar visits a file in the selected frame.
- Hooks run when speedbar visits a tag in the selected frame.
- Hooks run when speedbar is loaded.
- Hooks run when the keymaps are regenerated. Keymaps are reconfigured
whenever modes change. This will let you add custom key bindings.
- Hooks called before popping up the speedbar frame.
New frames are often popped up when “power clicking” on an item to view
- Hooks called before deleting or hiding the speedbar frame.
- Hooks called after creating a speedbar buffer.
- Hooks called after running the speedbar timer function.
- Hook called whenever generic scanners are reset.
Set this to implement your own scanning or rescan safe functions with