HTTP supports an ‘OPTIONS’ method describing things supported by the URL.
Returns a property list describing options available for URL. The property list members are:
- A list of symbols specifying what HTTP methods the resource supports.
- A list of numbers specifying what DAV protocol/schema versions are supported.
- A list of supported DASL search types supported (string form).
- A list of the units available for use in partial document fetches.
- The Platform For Privacy Protection description for the resource. Currently this is just the raw header contents.