nfs scheme, defined in RFC 2224, is similar to
except that it points to a file on a remote host that is handled by an
NFS automounter on the local host. Such URLs have the form
A string saying how to invoke the NFS automounter. Certain ‘%’
sequences are recognized:
— Variable: url-nfs-automounter-directory-spec
- The hostname of the NFS server;
- The port number of the NFS server;
- The username to use to authenticate;
- The password to use to authenticate;
- The filename on the remote server;
- A literal ‘%’.
Each can be used any number of times.