8.2.1 Entering illegal moves
It's possible to enter illegal moves with a little trick. This is a
step by step guide for the example: If a player rolls 41 and the player
makes an illegal move as the dice showed 31.
- Manually enter the roll which was rolled. 41.
- Do a legal move with 41 (this is just to get the analysis of the
roll, and the best legal move.)
- Click the dice to pick them up and complete the move.
- Now, before you roll the opponents dice, click the Edit button.
- While holding down the CTRL-button on your keyboard, you can now
drag the checkers to the resulting illegal position which was played
over the board.
- Release the Edit button to exit edit mode.
- Make sure the right player is on turn, by clicking on the
checker image for the player on roll, under the game board.
- Continue to enter the rest of the game.