The following options may be specified on the command line at invocation.
You can access some of these parameters from a menu whilst the program is
- Draws a cube of dimension n, where n is positive. The default value of n is 3.
- When rotating parts of the cube, show m intermediate positions. The default for this value is 2.
Setting to a higher value, will give smoother animations, but will slow down the whole program.
- Starts with the cube already solved. By default, it starts in a random position.
- Display a help message and exit.
- Display version number and then exit.