2.45 UNFAULT command
Undo any action from fault commands.
This command reverses the action of all fault commands.
It will also clean up any side effects of an aborted sweep command.
Unfault is automatically invoked on any clear command.
If you change the circuit in any other way, unfault will bring back the
old on top of the changes. This can bring on some surprises.
unfault can bring on surprises. Consider this sequence ...
- fault R66=1k
- R66 now has a value of 1k, regardless of what it
- Clears all faults. In this case, R66 has its old value
V1 1 0 ac 1
C3 1 2 1u
R4 2 0 10k
- fault C3=100p
- C3 is 100 picofarads, for now.
- modify C3=220p
- C3 is 220 pf, for now. It will be restored.
- modify R4=1k
- R4 is 1k. It will not be restored.
- C3 back to 1 uf, but R4 still 1k.