2.46 UNMARK command
Forget remembered circuit voltages and currents. Undo the `mark'
Allow time to proceed. It has been held back by the `mark' command.
transient 0 1 .01
- A transient analysis starting at zero,
running until 1 second, with step size .01 seconds. After this run, the
clock is at 1 second.
- Remember the time, voltages, currents, etc.
- Another transient analysis. It continues from 1
second, to 2 seconds. (It spans 1 second, as before.) This command was not
affected by the mark command.
- This will do exactly the same as the last one. From
1 second to 2 seconds. If it were not for mark, it would have started
from 2 seconds.
- transient 1.5 .001
- Try again with smaller steps. Again, it
starts at 1 second.
- Release the effect of mark.
- Exactly the same as the last time, as if we didn't
unmark. (1 to 1.5 seconds.)
- This one continues from where the last one left off:
at 1.5 seconds. From now on, time will move forward.