4.11 SFFM: Frequency Modulation time dependent value
SFFM offset amplitude carrier modindex signal
The component value is a sinusoid, frequency modulated by another sinusoid.
For voltage and current sources, this is the same as the Spice SFFM function, with some extensions.
The shape of the waveform is described by the following equations:
mod = (_modindex * sin(2*PI*_signal*time));
ev = _offset + _amplitude
* sin(2*PI*_carrier*time + mod);
For other components, it gives a time dependent value.
As an extension beyond Spice, you may specify the parameters as
name=value pairs in any order.
- Offset = x
- Output offset. (Default = 0.)
- Amplitude = x
- Amplitude. (Default = 1.)
- Carrier = x
- Carrier frequency, Hz. (required)
- Modindex = x
- Modulation index. (required)
- Signal = x
- Signal frequency. (required)