gropdf accepts the following command-line
- Produce uncompressed PDFs which include debugging comments.
- This forces
gropdf to embed all used fonts in the PDF,
even if they are one of the 14 base Adobe fonts.
- Put the directory dir/devname in front of the
search path for the font, prologue and device description files,
given the target device name, usually pdf.
- This forces the use of a different font foundry.
- Use landscape orientation.
- Set the page dimensions. Overrides the commands papersize,
paperlength, and paperwidth in the DESC
file. See the groff_font(5) manual page for details.
- Print the version number.
- Append a comment line to end of PDF showing statistics, i.e. number of
pages in document. Ghostscript's ps2pdf(1) complains about this
line if it is included, but works anyway.
gropdf normally includes a ToUnicode CMap with any font created
using text.enc as the encoding file, this makes it easier to
search for words which contain ligatures. You can include your own CMap
by specifying a filename or have no CMap at all by omitting the