5 The change log of this specification
- Multiboot Standard is renamed to Multiboot Specification.
- Graphics fields are added to Multiboot header.
- BIOS drive information, BIOS configuration table, the name of a boot
loader, APM information, and graphics information are added to Multiboot
- Rewritten in Texinfo format.
- Rewritten, using more strict words.
- The maintainer changes to the GNU GRUB maintainer team
email@example.com, from Bryan Ford and Erich Stefan Boleyn.
- The byte order of the ‘boot_device’ in Multiboot information is
reversed. This was a mistake.
- The offset of the address fields were wrong.
- The format is adapted to a newer Texinfo, and the version number is
specified more explicitly in the title.
- A few wording changes.
- Header checksum.
- Classification of machine state passed to an operating system.
- Major changes plus HTMLification.