08 December 2015
Guile-Clutter 18.104.22.168 is out, see download.
Changes from 1.12.2
Guile-Gnome has been fixed with respect to an important runtime bug
when built against Gcc >= 5.0. This release makes Guile-Clutter depending on
this latest Guile-Gnome version. It also fix 2 missing special wrappers
in 1.12.2, see below.
- Requires Guile-Gnome >= 2.16.4
- fix - we only need 1 cogl type
- fixing scroll_to_point, scroll_to_rect
- make distclean - removing some more files
19 November 2015
Guile-Clutter 1.12.2 is out, see download.
Changes from 1.10.0
The primary objectives, working towards this release, were (a) to
remove all code specific to the support of Guile versions prior to Guile
2, (b) removing all Guile deprecated calls, and then (c) wrap Clutter 1.12 of
- Guile-Clutter now requires Guile 2.0, allows Guile 2.2
- Requires Guile-Gnome >= 2.16.3
- Removing types deprecated in Clutter 1.12.
- Custom bindings added for: ClutterMatrix, ClutterRect,
ClutterPoint, ClutterSize and ClutterMargin.
- CoglPixelFormat must become visible from guile-clutter [special
- Fixing and/or adding special wrappers for: clutter_text_get_color,
- Updating wrapset.api for Clutter 1.12.
- Call to clutter_init fixed.
- Example based upon deprecated functionality removed.
- Hello-transition.scm example fixed.
- Pkg-config support added
- Autotool chain improvements
- Make check, make distcheck fixed
- LICENSE file added
16 May 2012
Guile-Clutter 1.10.0 is out! This is a particularly pleasing release, as it wraps the latest version of the ultra-hip Clutter library. Impress your friends, hack up a great demo in Guile-Clutter! Check the release announcement for all the details.
3 July 2008
extract from the Guile-Gnome 2.16.1 release news entry, where
Guile-Clutter is mentioned for the very first time. I left the link it points
to for historical reasons, but it is inactive.
... But as a dessert, there's also Guile-Clutter, raw and effervescent, at version 0.7.6. Good times!