Renders numbers as progress bars
<gtk-cell-renderer-progress> renders a numeric value as a progress par in
a cell. Additionally, it can display a text on top of the progress bar.
<gtk-cell-renderer-progress> cell renderer was added in GTK+ 2.6.
This class defines the following slots:
- Value of the progress bar
- Text on the progress bar
- Set this to positive values to indicate that some progress is made, but you don't know how much.
- The horizontal text alignment, from 0 (left) to 1 (right). Reversed for RTL layouts.
- The vertical text alignment, from 0 (top) to 1 (bottom).
- Orientation and growth direction of the progress bar