4.1 Mouse bindings in the Main and the Zoom window
The following mouse events are defined when the mouse pointer
is either on the displayed page or on a zoomed area:
- press button 1, move mouse, release button 1
- Scrolls the displayed page 'proportionally'.
- press button 3, move mouse, release button 3
- Scrolls the displayed page 'absolutely'.
- double-click with button 1
- In the main window this displays the previous/next page
if the double-click occured in the left/right half of the
In a zoom window it does nothing.
- press button 2, release button 2
- Pops up a small menu which allows to choose a magnification
for a certain area around the current mouse position.
After selecting a magnification a zoom window pops up
displaying the area at the chosen scale.
- press button 2, move mouse, release button 2
- This draws and thereby defines a rectangular region which
can be displayed in a zoom window. The magnification for the
area can be selected by means of a popup menu which appears after
releasing button 2.
- press button 1, press button 2
- Reload the current page. This event sequence works only
in the main window.
- press button 3, release button 3
- Pops up a small menu which offers a few standard actions
like 'Reload', 'Mark Page', etc.