4.3 Mouse bindings in the Table of Contents
The following mouse events are defined when the mouse pointer is
in the window showing a list of page numbers of the
current file (table of contents):
- press button 1, move mouse, release button 1
- Scrolls the table of contents.
- press button 1 on a page number
- Go to this page.
- press button 2 on a page number
- Mark this page if it is unmarked, but unmark it if it is marked.
- press button 2, move mouse, release button 2
- Marks/unmarks all unmarked/marked pages in the region
crossed by the mouse pointer during the movement.