7.1.5 The GHOSTVIEW property
bpixmap orient llx lly urx ury xdpi ydpi [left bottom top right]
- scanf format
"%d %d %d %d %d %d %f %f %d %d %d %d"
Explanation of parameters:
- pixmap id of the backing pixmap for the window. If no
pixmap is to be used, this parameter should be zero. This
parameter must be zero when drawing on a pixmap.
- orientation of the page. The number represents clockwise
rotation of the paper in degrees. Permitted values are
0, 90, 180, 270.
llx, lly, urx, ury
- Bounding box of the drawable. The bounding box
is specified in PostScript points in default user coordinates.
- Resolution of window. (This can be derived from the
other parameters, but not without roundoff error. These
values are included to avoid this error.)
left, bottom, top, right (optional)
- Margins around the window. The margins extend the imageable
area beyond the boundaries of the window. This is primarily
used for popup zoom windows. I have encountered several
instances of PostScript programs that position themselves
with respect to the imageable area. The margins are specified
in PostScript points. If omitted, the margins are assumed to