This page with all items inlined.
- Why can't I get the answers I need from Hurd hackers?
- What is GHAMP?
- You say GNU, don't you mean GNU/Hurd?
- How can I help?
- How difficult would it be to switch to another microkernel?
- What is a Multiserver Microkernel?
- reporting bugs
- Where's the sauce?
- Is the Hurd slow?
- What happened with the Hurd ports to the OSKit Mach / L4 / Coyotos / Viengoos microkernels?
Hardware/Software support FAQs
- Is there still a 2 GiB ext2fs disk partition limit?
- Is there a 64-bit version?
- binary compatibility
- Does Hurd support FUSE?
- network transparency
- POSIX compatibility
- 830 MiB RAM Limit
- Are SATA disk drives supported?
- Sharing the userspace between GNU Hurd and the Linux kernel
- Does GNU/Hurd support SMP/Multicore?
- Doing a GNU/Hurd System Port