Projects using GNU libcdio
- A front-end for command-line tools: cdrecord/wodim,
- A CD ripper for free OS's – compare with EAC (Exact Audio
- A free audio converter and CD ripper.
- An audio/video architecture for Linux.
- a KDE 3 GUI for creating, extracting and editing ISO 9660 images
- a cross-platform library that implements the different protocols
(CDDBP, HTTP, and HTTP proxy) to access data on a CDDB server
(e.g. http://freedb.org). If libcdio
is around it is used in regression testing. All of the
libcdio-enabled CD-DA plugins and libcdio's cdda-player optionally
use this library.
- is an OpenGL command-line driven multi-system emulator for the
Atari Lynx, GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, NES, PC Engine
(TurboGrafx 16), and SuperGrafx
- The audio plugin optionally uses libcdio.
- a branch of mplayer but with a new thread-based core. The newer VCD
module (vcdnav) uses libcdio.
- a command-line ripper written in D.
- Create bootable USB drives the easy way
- VCD (VideoCD) BIN/CUE, CD authoring, image creation, ripping,
and diagnostic tools.
- An eject command drop-in replacement for Linux and FreeBSD that
use libcdio to send commands to devices. It supports all the
features of the standard FreeBSD eject and the most important ones
of Linux eject.
- The (newer) CDDA plugin which supports CD-Text, CDDB and
CD-paranoia uses libcdio. The newer VCD plugin uses libcdio too. In
vlc 0.84 VCD playing (either libcdio or not) is broken; VCD
handling never was as complete as xine's plugin.
- The (newer) VCD plugin which supports menus, mouse hot spots and
navigation (playback control or PBC) uses libcdio
- Xbox Media Center is a multimedia
player/jukebox for the Xbox from Microsoft.
- The CD-DA plugin uses libcdio.
- If I've left out your project and you don't object to it being
listed here, let me know.
$Id: projects.html,v 1.20 2014/06/14 08:02:48 rocky Exp $