Obtain information about the given daemon. This function is currently not fully implemented.
- the daemon about which information is desired;
- type of information that is desired
- additional arguments about the desired information (depending on infoType)
Returns a union with the respective member (depending on infoType) set to the desired information), or
NULLin case the desired information is not available or applicable.
Values of this enum are used to specify what information about a daemon is desired.
- Request information about the key size for a particular cipher algorithm. The cipher algorithm should be passed as an extra argument (of type 'enum MHD_GNUTLS_CipherAlgorithm').
- Request information about the key size for a particular cipher algorithm. The cipher algorithm should be passed as an extra argument (of type 'enum MHD_GNUTLS_HashAlgorithm').
- Request the file-descriptor number that MHD is using to listen to the server socket. This can be useful if no port was specified and a client needs to learn what port is actually being used by MHD. No extra arguments should be passed.