18.104.22.168 Quiver Group
Quiver series objects are created by the
hggroup element of the series contains three line
objects as children representing the body and head of the arrow,
together with a marker as the point of origin of the arrows. The
properties of the quiver series are
- Flag whether the length of the arrows is scaled or defined directly from
the u, v and w data. If the arrow length is flagged
as being scaled by the
autoscale property, then the length of the
autoscaled arrow is controlled by the
- This property controls the size of the head of the arrows in the quiver
series. The default value is 0.2.
- Flag whether the arrow heads are displayed in the quiver plot.
- The RGB color or color name of the line objects of the quiver. See Colors.
- The line width and style of the line objects of the quiver. See Line Styles.
- The line and fill color of the marker objects at the original of the
arrows. See Colors.
- The origins of the values of the vector field.
- The values of the vector field to plot.
- Data source variables.