18.104.22.168 Scatter Group
Scatter series objects are created by the
functions. A single hggroup element contains as many children as there are
points in the scatter plot, with each child representing one of the points.
The properties of the stem series are
- The line width of the line objects of the points. See Line Styles.
- The line and fill color of the markers of the points. See Colors.
- The original x, y and z data of the stems.
- The color data for the points of the plot. Each point can have a separate
color, or a unique color can be specified.
- The size data for the points of the plot. Each point can its own size or a
unique size can be specified.
- Data source variables.