Perl documentation in TexinfoGNU Project last updated March 14, 2013
This translation of the Perl documentation from POD to Texinfo is not official, and not endorsed by the Perl developers (indeed, they haven't seen it). It was created by the GNU Texinfo developers because they found it useful to have the core Perl documentation available in Info and other formats, and thought they would share the results. Suggestions welcome.
This output is created entirely by the Texinfo tools; see the contrib/perldoc-all directory in the Texinfo sources for the procedure used.
This documentation (perldoc-all) is available in the following formats:
- HTML (5540K bytes) - entirely on one web page.
- HTML - with one web page per chapter.
- HTML compressed (1316K gzipped characters) - entirely on one web page.
- HTML compressed (1764K gzipped tar file) - with one web page per chapter.
- Info document (1168K bytes gzipped tar file).
- TeX dvi file (1712K bytes gzipped).
- PDF file (3876K bytes).
- Texinfo source (1124K bytes gzipped tar file).
You can buy printed copies of some manuals (among other items) from the Free Software Foundation; this helps support FSF activities.
(This page generated by the gendocs.sh script.)