Occasionally users encounter problems with PSPP.
When such problems arise we do our best to fix them, but our limited
resources mean that certain issues may remain for some time.
If you discover a bug, please first:
- Try an up to date version of PSPP; it may be that the problem
has recently been fixed.
- If the problem persists in the up to date version; check to see
if it has already been reported.
- If the problem exists in a recent version and it has not already
been reported, please file a report.
To see a list of reported bugs, visit PSPP’s project webpage at
Alternatively, bug reports may be sent by email
In your bug report please include:
- The version of PSPP which you are using.
- The operating system and type of computer on which it is running.
- A sample of the syntax which causes the problem or, if it is a user
interface problem, the sequence of steps required to reproduce it.
- A description of what you think is wrong: What happened that you
didn’t expect, and what did you expect to happen?
For known bugs in individual language features, see the documentation
for that feature.