A.2 Configuration techniques
There are many ways that PSPP can be configured. These are
described in the list below. Values given by earlier items take
precedence over those given by later items.
- Syntax commands that modify settings, such as SET. See SET.
- Command-line options. See Invocation.
- PSPP-specific environment variable contents. See Environment variables.
- General environment variable contents. See Environment variables.
- Configuration file contents. See Configuration files.
- Fallback defaults.
Some of the above may not apply to a particular setting.