4.7.2 Variables Automatically Defined by PSPP
There are seven system variables. These are not like ordinary
variables because system variables are not always stored. They can be used only
in expressions. These system variables, whose values and output formats
cannot be modified, are described below.
- Case number of the case at the moment. This changes as cases are
- Date the PSPP process was started, in format A9, following the
DD MMM YY.
- Number of days between 15 Oct 1582 and the time the PSPP process
- Page length, in lines, in format F11.
- System missing value, in format F1.
- Number of seconds between midnight 14 Oct 1582 and the time the active file
was read, in format F20.
- Page width, in characters, in format F3.