2.4.5 uudecode exit status
One of the following exit values will be returned:
- ‘0 (EXIT_SUCCESS)’
- Successful program execution.
- ‘1 (EXIT_OPTION_ERROR)’
- The command options were misconfigured.
- ‘2 (EXIT_INVALID)’
- (warning) One or more input files contained no valid data
- ‘4 (EXIT_NO_INPUT)’
- (warning) The specified input file was not found
- ‘8 (EXIT_NO_OUTPUT)’
- The specified output file could not be created (error); or else one of the output files could not be written or its access mode could not be changed (warnings). The accompanying message(s) will distinguish.
- ‘66 (EX_NOINPUT)’
- A specified configuration file could not be loaded.
- ‘70 (EX_SOFTWARE)’
- libopts had an internal operational error. Please report
it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.