1.24.2 CCompound class: subclass creation
- Answer 1, the alignment of an empty struct
- Return the pragmas that are written in the file-out of this class.
- compileSize: size align: alignment
- Private - Compile sizeof and alignof methods
- Return the description of the fields in the receiver class.
- declaration: array
- This method's functionality should be implemented by subclasses of CCompound
- declaration: array inject: startOffset into: aBlock
- Compile methods that implement the declaration in array. To
compute the offset after each field, the value of the
old offset plus the new field's size is passed to aBlock,
together with the new field's alignment requirements.
- emitInspectTo: str for: name
- Private - Emit onto the given stream the code for adding the
given selector to the CCompound's inspector.
- newStruct: structName declaration: array
- The old way to create a CStruct. Superseded by #subclass:declaration:...
- Answer 0, the size of an empty struct
- subclass: structName declaration: array classVariableNames: cvn poolDictionaries: pd category: category
- Create a new class with the given name that contains code
to implement the given C struct. All the parameters except
`array' are the same as for a standard class creation message;
see documentation for more information