1.35.5 CObject: accessing
- Answer the address the receiver is pointing to. The address can
be absolute if the storage is nil, or relative to the Smalltalk
object in #storage. In this case, an address of 0 corresponds to
the first instance variable.
- address: anInteger
- Set the receiver to point to the passed address, anInteger
- Answer whether the object points into a garbage-collected Smalltalk
storage, or it is an absolute address.
- printOn: aStream
- Print a representation of the receiver
- Answer the storage that the receiver is pointing into, or nil
if the address is absolute.
- storage: anObject
- Change the receiver to point to the storage of anObject.
- type: aCType
- Set the receiver's type to aCType.