1.31.2 Class: accessing instances and variables
- addClassVarName: aString
- Add a class variable with the given name to the class pool dictionary.
- addClassVarName: aString value: valueBlock
- Add a class variable with the given name to the class pool dictionary,
and evaluate valueBlock as its initializer.
- addSharedPool: aDictionary
- Add the given shared pool to the list of the class' pool dictionaries
- Answer the names of the variables in the receiver's class pool dictionary
and in each of the superclasses' class pool dictionaries
- bindingFor: aString
- Answer the variable binding for the class variable with the
- Answer the class category
- category: aString
- Change the class category to aString
- Answer the class pool dictionary
- Return the pragmas that are written in the file-out of this class.
- Answer the names of the variables in the class pool dictionary
- Answer the class comment
- comment: aString
- Change the class name
- Answer `environment'.
- environment: aNamespace
- Set the receiver's environment to aNamespace and recompile everything
- redefined in children (?)
- Perform special initialization reserved to root classes.
- Answer the class name
- removeClassVarName: aString
- Removes the class variable from the class, error if not present, or
still in use.
- removeSharedPool: aDictionary
- Remove the given dictionary to the list of the class' pool dictionaries
- Return the names of the shared pools defined by the class
- superclass: aClass
- Set the receiver's superclass.