1.37.2 CompiledBlock: accessing
- Answer the `cleanness' of the block.
0 = clean;
1 = access to receiver variables and/or self;
2-30 = access to variables that are 1-29 contexts away;
31 = return from method or push thisContext
- Answer the CompiledMethod in which the receiver lies
- Answer the class in which the receiver is installed.
- methodClass: methodClass
- Set the receiver's class instance variable
- Answer the number of arguments passed to the receiver
- Answer the number of literals for the receiver
- Answer the number of temporary variables used by the receiver
- Answer the selector through which the method is called
- selector: aSymbol
- Set the selector through which the method is called
- Answer the delta from the numbers in LINE_NUMBER bytecodes
to source code line numbers.
- Answer an array which maps bytecode indices to source code
line numbers. 0 values represent invalid instruction
- Answer the number of stack slots needed for the receiver