1.40.6 ContextPart: debugging
- Answer the 1-based number of the line that is pointed to by the receiver's
instruction pointer. The DebugTools package caches information,
thus making the implementation faster.
- Answer the 1-based number of the line that is pointed to by the
receiver's instruction pointer, relative to the method's file.
The implementation is slow unless the DebugTools package is loaded.
- Answer the debugger that is attached to the given context. It
is always nil unless the DebugTools package is loaded.
- Answer which debugger should be used to debug the current
context chain. The class with the highest debugging
priority is picked among those mentioned in the chain.
- Answer whether the receiver is a context that should be hidden to the user
when presenting a backtrace.