1.64.3 Directory class: reading system defaults
- Answer the path to the user's home directory
- Answer the path to GNU Smalltalk's image file
- Answer the path in which a local version of the GNU Smalltalk kernel's
Smalltalk source files were searched when the image was created.
- Answer the path to GNU Smalltalk's auxiliary executables
- Answer the path to the GNU Smalltalk kernel's Smalltalk source files.
Same as `Directory kernel' since GNU Smalltalk 3.0.
- Answer the path to GNU Smalltalk's dynamically loaded modules
- Answer the path to the installed Smalltalk kernel source files.
- Answer the path in which temporary files can be created. This is
read from the environment, and guessed if that fails.
- Answer the base path under which file for user customization of GNU
Smalltalk are stored.