1.72.2 File class: file operations
- Return whether an error had been reported or not.
If there had been one, raise an exception too
- checkError: errno
- The error with the C code `errno' has been reported.
If errno >= 1, raise an exception
- remove: fileName
- Remove the file with the given path name
- rename: oldFileName to: newFileName
- Rename the file with the given path name oldFileName to newFileName
- symlink: srcName as: destName
- Create a symlink for the srcName file with the given path name
- symlink: destName from: srcName
- Create a symlink named destName file from the given path (relative to
- touch: fileName
- Update the timestamp of the file with the given path name.