1.75.3 FileSegment: basic
- Answer a String containing the required segment of the file
- copyFrom: from to: to
- Answer a String containing the given subsegment of the file. As for
streams, from and to are 0-based.
- Answer the File object for the file containing the segment
- Answer the name of the file containing the segment
- Answer the position in the file where the segment starts
- relocateFrom: startPath map: map
- If the path starts with startPath, remove that part of the path.
map is a Dictionary that is used so that equal filenames stay equal,
without increasing the amount of memory that the image uses.
- Answer the length of the segment
- withFileDo: aBlock
- Evaluate aBlock passing it the FileStream in which the segment
identified by the receiver is stored