1.76.4 FileStream: buffering
- Answer the file's current buffer
- bufferSize: bufSize
- Flush the file and set the buffer's size to bufSize
- Synchronize the file descriptor's state with the object's state.
- Private - Fill the input buffer
- Flush the output buffer.
- Private - Answer a String to be used as the receiver's buffer
- next: n bufferAll: aCollection startingAt: pos
- Private - Assuming that the buffer has space for n characters, store
n characters of aCollection in the buffer, starting from the pos-th.
- nextAvailable: anInteger into: aCollection startingAt: pos
- Read up to anInteger bytes from the stream and store them
into aCollection. Return the number of bytes read.
- nextAvailable: anInteger putAllOn: aStream
- Copy up to anInteger bytes from the stream into
aStream. Return the number of bytes read.
- Answer whether the output buffer is full.