1.72.11 File: file operations
- lastAccessTime: accessDateTime lastModifyTime: modifyDateTime
- Set the receiver's timestamps to be accessDateTime and modifyDateTime.
- open: class mode: mode ifFail: aBlock
- Open the receiver in the given mode (as answered by FileStream's
class constant methods)
- owner: ownerString group: groupString
- Set the receiver's owner and group to be ownerString and groupString.
- pathFrom: dir
- Compute the relative path from the directory dirName to the receiver
- Remove the file with the given path name
- renameTo: newFileName
- Rename the file with the given path name to newFileName
- symlinkAs: destName
- Create destName as a symbolic link of the receiver. The appropriate
relative path is computed automatically.
- symlinkFrom: srcName
- Create the receiver as a symlink from path destName