1.82.1 Generator class: instance creation
- inject: aValue into: aBlock
- Return an infinite generator; the first item is aValue, the following
items are obtained by passing the previous value to aBlock.
- on: aBlock
- Return a generator and pass it to aBlock. When #next is sent
to the generator, the block will start execution, and will be
suspended again as soon as #yield: is sent from the block to
- on: aCollection do: aBlock
- Return a generator; for each item of aCollection, evaluate aBlock
passing the generator and the item.