1.85.10 HashedCollection: testing collections
- = aHashedCollection
- Returns true if the two sets have the same membership, false if not
- Answer how many elements the receiver can hold before having to grow.
- Return the hash code for the members of the set. Since order is
unimportant, we use a commutative operator to compute the hash value.
- includes: anObject
- Answer whether the receiver contains an instance of anObject.
- Answer whether the receiver is empty.
- occurrencesOf: anObject
- Return the number of occurrences of anObject. Since we're a set, this
is either 0 or 1. Nil is never directly in the set, so we special case
it (the result is always 1).
- Answer the receiver's size