1.120.14 Object: saving and loading
- This method must be implemented if PluggableProxies are used with
the receiver's class. The default implementation raises an exception.
- Called after loading an object; must restore it to the state before
`preStore' was called. Do nothing by default
- Called after an object is dumped; must restore it to the state before
`preStore' was called. Call #postLoad by default
- Called before dumping an object; it must *change* it (it must not answer
a new object) if necessary. Do nothing by default
- Used if an instance of the receiver's class is returned as the
#binaryRepresentationObject of another object. The default implementation
raises an exception.