1.154.2 Stream: accessing-writing
- next: anInteger put: anObject
- Write anInteger copies of anObject to the receiver
- next: n putAll: aCollection startingAt: start
- Write n objects to the stream, reading them from aCollection
and starting at the start-th item.
- nextPut: anObject
- Write anObject to the receiver
- nextPutAll: aCollection
- Write all the objects in aCollection to the receiver
- nextPutAllFlush: aCollection
- Put all the elements of aCollection in the stream, then flush the
buffers if supported by the stream.