1.155.8 String: printing
- displayOn: aStream
- Print a representation of the receiver on aStream. Unlike
#printOn:, this method strips extra quotes.
- Answer a String representing the receiver. For most objects
this is simply its #printString, but for CharacterArrays and characters,
superfluous dollars or extra pair of quotes are stripped.
- Answer whether the receiver is expressible as a Smalltalk literal.
- printOn: aStream
- Print a representation of the receiver on aStream
- storeLiteralOn: aStream
- Store a Smalltalk literal compiling to the receiver on aStream
- storeOn: aStream
- Store Smalltalk code compiling to the receiver on aStream