1.204.1 VFS.ArchiveFile: ArchiveMember protocol
- fillMember: anArchiveMember
- Extract the information on anArchiveMember. Answer
false if it actually does not exist in the archive; otherwise,
answer true after having told anArchiveMember about them
by sending #size:stCtime:stMtime:stAtime:isDirectory: to it.
- member: anArchiveMember do: aBlock
- Evaluate aBlock once for each file in the directory represented by
anArchiveMember, passing its name.
- member: anArchiveMember mode: bits
- Set the permission bits for the file in anArchiveMember.
- Extract the directory listing from the archive
- removeMember: anArchiveMember
- Remove the member represented by anArchiveMember.
- updateMember: anArchiveMember
- Update the member represented by anArchiveMember by
copying the file into which it was extracted back to the