1.6.3 BLOX.BCanvas: widget protocol
- at: aPoint
- Selects the topmost item in the canvas overlapping
the point given by aPoint.
- between: origin and: corner do: aBlock
- Evaluate aBlock for each item whose bounding box intersects the
rectangle between the two Points, origin and corner. Pass the
item to the block.
- Answer the bounding box of all the items in the canvas
- The widget has been destroyed. Tell all of its items about this
- do: aBlock
- Evaluate aBlock, passing each item to it.
- Remove all the items from the canvas, leaving it empty
- Answer the amount of space that is left as a border around the
- extraSpace: aPoint
- Set the amount of space that is left as a border around the
- Answer an Array containing all the items in the canvas
- mapPoint: aPoint
- Given aPoint, a point expressed in window coordinates, answer the
corresponding canvas coordinates that are displayed at that location.